Episode 34: JEFF TWETEN
Charlie "Tremendous" Jones said, "You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.” With that in mind, meet my guest on Episode 34 of the Behind Your Back Podcast, Jeff Tweten. Jeff is the Managing Member of WorkSafeWorkSmart.com. Jeff and I are a pair of book nerds and with all the "automatic replies" coming this summer season, we connected to discuss leadership and readership to best equip you to improve personally and professionally during your summer vacation. We share several of our favorite books—some business titles, but others better suited for a poolside read—that have enriched our lives in some way. Enjoy!
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- 2 Second Lean by Paul Akers
- It’s Not What You Sell, It’s What You Stand For by Roy Spence
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- The Presidents Club by Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy
- The Soul of America by Jon Meacham